How to print out text messages from iPhone device

Discussion about GPS Log for iOS, it's features and uses.

Postby User61610 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:40 pm

“I have a year long text conversation saved on my Iphone that I need to print off for a court case. Is there anyway to print this while maintaining the date and time stamp other than taking snapshots of the text. I have a lot of data including pictures. ”

You may encounter some difficulties when you need to print your text messages on your iPhone device.Because you couldn't print out the messages directly, you need save the Text messages from iPhone to computer first.

Here I would recommend you download "Vibosoft iPhone Backup Extractor" which will copy the text conversation in the iPhone format and you can print it out that way.

Step 1: First of all, you need to download and install the program.

Step 2: After installment, run it and connect your iPhone to computer.

Step 3: It will scan your iPhone automatically.Then you can select your text message and "Recover", it will be exported to your computer.

Step 4: Now the messages are saved as a HTML file for you to print.

It’azines not initially that the particular Vibosoft Software program Corporation offers hit a property run with one of its software packages. The business’s info recovery tools are also very useful and have been enjoyed by thousands associated with Windows as well as Mac customers during recent years years.

So next time you want to print your messages, turn to Vibosoft iPhone Backup Extractor ( iPhone Extractor for Mac). It will enable you get an ideal printing messages without any loss.

User61610

Re: How to print out text messages from iPhone device

Postby User60094 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:05 am

To recover deleted iPhone text message, iPhone file recovery is the best tool, with it, you can directly scan your device for the lost text messages. You only need to finish three simple steps to recover and print text messages from iPhone.
>>Connect your iPhone to the software
>>Scan the lost text messages
>>Recover deleted texts from your iPhone
Besides, iOS 9 was launched, you may want to know some iOS 9 guide.
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
how to recover contacts from iPhone

User60094

Re: How to print out text messages from iPhone device

Postby User67126 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:16 pm

If you want to print text messages on iPhone, you can use this iPhone Recovery Software from Tenorshare to do that.

User67126

Return to GPS Log for iOS