How Can I Get back my Samsung Contacts

Whatever you like!

How Can I Get back my Samsung Contacts

Postby User59000 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:20 pm

My contacts lost by accidently.I want to recover them.Please give me some suggestion to solve it.thank you.

User59000

Re: How Can I Get back my Samsung Contacts

Postby Poumccgg » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Accidentally deleted the contacts list or lost some important contacts from Samsung Galaxy without knowing why? Don't worry before you checked your Google account. Oh, there is no backup. Still be cool. There exits another method to help you bring the lost contacts back from your Samsung Galaxy phones. Before you overwriting your device, there's a very good chance that your deleted data is still alive somewhere. You just need to know how to find it. With Samsung Recovery tools, restoring the deleted contacts will be quite easy just with a few clicks of your mouse.
Guide to restore deleted samsung galaxy contacts
How to regain lost contacts from samsung
Good way to restore samsung gaalxy data

Poumccgg

Postby User60101 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:01 am

It is possible to directly recover contacts from samsung, but you should make sure you have backup files somewhere.
1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
2. Offical PC software, generally speaking, an android phone need to upgrade in computer via a official PC software, such as Samsung PC studio, and this applicaiton have a automatically backup function, when you connect the phone to computer and launch the application, it will make a backup for your phone data, thus you can try to find the backup from PC studio.
3. 3rd-party android assistant - Android Data Recovery, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and the backup is more obvious.

More detail:
how to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy
how to retrieve deleted text messages on samsung

User60101

Postby Iqjfaggaa » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery is a excellent tool used for android data recovery. It can help recover messages from phone internal memory and sd card. Besides, most Android devices are supported: Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, to name a few.
How to retrieve deleted contacts

Iqjfaggaa

Return to General