GPS log for Android

Whatever you like!

GPS log for Android

Postby bridgecycle » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 am

Hi,
I'd appreciate an indication of what features are included in GPS for iOS but not in GPS for Android. This might save me wasting time trying to do things that are currently not possible. Further, if there are missing features, are there plans to add them in future?

bridgecycle

Spikes: 6 (0 public)

Re: GPS log for Android

Postby divzero » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi bridgecycle,

I'm sorry there is no such list currently. Basically GPS Log Android allows you to create and edit spikes, and has some basic share options. There are not quite as many customisable options.

Currently our primary focus is on Geospike.com. GPS Log Android allows you to sync to Geospike.com, and from there there are some cool things you can do with your data (like export to KML), with more features planned. As the site now offers these features directly, we probably won't include them in the app itself.

Is there anything in particular you need?

Kind Regards,
Will
Stay up to date, follow @GPSLog on Twitter!

divzero
Developer

Spikes: 10681 (1870 public)

Re: GPS log for Android

Postby bridgecycle » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 am

divzero wrote:Hi bridgecycle,

I'm sorry there is no such list currently. Basically GPS Log Android allows you to create and edit spikes, and has some basic share options. There are not quite as many customisable options.

Currently our primary focus is on Geospike.com. GPS Log Android allows you to sync to Geospike.com, and from there there are some cool things you can do with your data (like export to KML), with more features planned. As the site now offers these features directly, we probably won't include them in the app itself.

Is there anything in particular you need?

Kind Regards,
Will

Hi Will,
Thanks for your reply. I'll try to export via the route you suggest.

Regards,
Pete (bridgecycle)

bridgecycle

Spikes: 6 (0 public)

Return to General